Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tips

My tip for the day is directed to any and all recent college graduates, young professionals, or college students going to work in the "real world." As you will soon learn, dry cleaning on a budget can be a challenge. Let me tell you now, you need to invest in a steamer immediately. I have the one below...
Conair Compact Fabric Steamer ($45 at Target)
You couldn't get a better deal! I use my steamer almost daily for the everyday wrinkle and also for in-between dry cleaning visits. I can guarantee that in the 4 months I've had my steamer, I've already saved hundreds of dollars in dry cleaning bills. For a 101 on Clothes Steamers - a Modern Approach to Ironing - Click Here!

Take my advice on this one! Save money and always dress to impress, wrinkle free!

Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday - I'm back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Micah,

    I discovered this blog the other day and it reminded me of you.

    http://www.caphillstyle.com/

    Hope all is well!

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete