Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Women of Be Collection

Up to this point, I've strictly used my blog as an "About Me" blog to give those back in Tennessee an easy way to keep up with my life after college. Now, I'm currently trying to decide where I should take my blog. While I will definitely keep the "About Me" feel, I would also like to add some dimensions. 

Today, I would like to share with you The Women of BE CollectionWhile I was online ordering my bareMinerals FoundationI came across this collection of twenty different bareMinerals eyecolors for $89.00. Think about that, a $220.00 value for $89.00. Talk about a deal!

I ordered mine today... I'll consider it my Easter gift to myself. Reviews to come!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and I have to say I love it! We have so much in common!!

    ReplyDelete