Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Wednesday

It's going to be a great day!
It's already Wednesday, Fox and Friends played a Backstreet Boys song this morning, we're in recess (or should I say 'state work period'), my alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. this morning instead of 5:00 a.m., I only work until 4:00 p.m. today, and I'll be in Tennessee in 9 days!
For Wordless Wednesday, I thought I'd share this neat little video I found yesterday. This was created by an advertising agency in Chattanooga, TN and the students are from UTC, Ooltewah and Boyd-Buchanan high schools. If you're interested, you can read more on it here. I hope y'all enjoy. Have a wonderful Wednesday!



P.S. I've had a few people ask if I deleted my blog. Obviously, if you are here, you know I didn't. However, I did change the web address for my blog. Instead of my full name, it is now http://capitolizingonlife.blogspot.com/. (I didn't want my full name so clearly displayed and out there for the world to see) So, if you have my blog on your favorites bar, which I'm sure all of you do (I joke, I joke), then make sure to update the web address.  =)

1 comment:

  1. just adore your blog, micah -- and i've given you a blog award. check it out here: http://lifeofnashvegasmeg.blogspot.com/2011/09/id-like-to-thank.html

    ReplyDelete