Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Tips

Faux Braid
I first ran across this faux braid tutorial on Pink Lou Lou's "Confessions of a 20 Something" Blog. She makes my Google Reader list and I read her every day during my lunch time blogging break. Anyways, I don't know about y'all, but I've never been able to master the actual braid. I'm still working on it, but I'm just not there yet. My Momma always told me, "fake it 'til you make it," so that is exactly what I decided to do. Maybe one day I'll master the braid, but for now, this is an easy way to get my bangs out of my face on those days they are driving me crazy. And we all have those days! Enjoy!
P.S. Pink Lou Lou's Blog has some pictures of her hair after the faux braid. You can see a little better than the video.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some pink lou lou! And love you! can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete