Saturday, January 29, 2011

Still in Denial

Almost a month later, I am just able to bring myself to blog about the Music City Bowl. As you know from one of my previous posts, my sister bought me Music City Bowl tickets for Graduation! If you know anything about me, you know that I am a major sports junkie. So for me, these tickets were one of the absolute best gifts EVER! It was a great sister road trip. We had a great time and had amazing seats as you can see in some of the photos below. For me, I will always consider this a WIN for the Vols. I will be in denial forever. =) 

From sitting 1st row - 50 yard line for the Florida game freshman year to sitting on the 50 yard line for the Music City Bowl to watching Pat Summit win her 1,000th game in Thompson-Boling Arena...Tennessee sporting events have been another reason I so thoroughly enjoyed my college experience at UT. 

So in remembering the Vols WIN at the Music City Bowl...I've shared some pictures from the WIN and then also a couple other memorable sporting event pictures! Enjoy!

Go VOLS!
Brittany and I Before Our First 
UT Football Game Freshman Year


Brittany and I Painted Up for the Lady Vols vs. Duke
Basketball Game. The game Bruce Pearl and 
some of the Men's Basketball team painted
up as well! ESPN STARS!


Tailgating with Sisters!


Front Row at Auburn!
















Being Good Sports & Rolling Toomer's Corner.









48th Annual AOII Barbeque Tailgate!

At a UT Baseball Game.


































Meeting Pat and Bruce!




















On the field at Neyland!




Our View for the Music City Bowl

Again, VOLS WIN! :)

My Best Friend and I at the Music City Bowl! Thanks Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment