Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Coty

Having dinner tonight for Coty's birthday got me thinking about how lucky I am to have some of the best friends in the world. I won't bore you with a long drawn out post about friendship, but I wanted to take a short minute to share with you some of my thoughts.

Over the years I've learned a very important lesson. At least for me, the happiness, support, love, and security needed through friendships is found in the quality of friends, not the quantity. I've also learned that true friends can go days, weeks, months without seeing each other and can pick up exactly where they left off. Best friends don't have to see each other every day or be up to date on every single detail of each others life (although that certainly doesn't hurt). Best friends are there for each other when times are not only good but when times are bad, really bad. Best friends are the ones who aren't afraid to tell you what they think about the decisions you make, but once you make those decisions they will be 110% supportive. 

I am so lucky to have some of the best friends in the world. You all know who you are!

In celebration of Coty's Birthday, I've shared a couple of pictures from the past few years! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment