Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dear Aggies

While watching one of our new SEC additions this afternoon, I was unpleasantly surprised by the wardrobe of the fans. Who knew t-shirts were so dang popular? Texas A&M fans (and I'm assuming Missouri's, too) need a wardrobe intervention, and fast! Here in the SEC, Saturday's are considered a holy day, and I have a feeling the SEC football gods will not smile down on all that cotton. If I had a ton of money, I'd be opening two cute boutiques -- one in College Station, Texas and one in Columbia, Missouri. However, I still have faith they can do it without my help. It took me five minutes to find dozens and dozens of cute gameday dresses online in maroon/black (for Texas A&M) and gold/black for (Missouri). Trust me, it's a lot easier to find than Tennessee orange. So, with that, Aggies (whatever the heck that is) and Tigers, there will be absolutely zero excuses for unacceptable clothing next season. Consider this your spring and summer challenge and use this as an excuse to go shopping for a new wardrobe. Leave the cotton at home and we'll see you next season!
Not in our houses, please.

Ideas for Aggies

No comments:

Post a Comment